Where We Work
Currently, we only perform evictions within Pierce County (including the cities within it, like Tacoma, UP, Lakewood, Fircrest, Bonney Lake, etc.). However, we plan to expand to Seattle in the not-so-distant future.
Who We Work For
As far as residential evictions are concerned, we only work for landlord. However, we do sometimes work for commercial tenants.
We charge the following competitive flat fees for evictions:
- $475 plus costs if the tenant(s) vacate after being served by the process server and the case doesn’t need to be filed
- $775 plus costs if the case is filed but tenant does not answer (i.e. case is uncontested)
- $1,075 plus costs if the tenant(s) do not vacate and does file an answer requesting a show cause hearing (i.e. case is contested)
Costs vary by county. However, the following is a general estimate of additional costs that can occur, depending on how the eviction process pans out:
- $75-150 for process server (depending on how difficult it is to serve the tenant)
- $85-240 for filing fee
- $40 for ex parte filing fee
- $20 for writ fee
- $115-200 for Sheriff’s fee
Eviction Contact Form
Contact a Landlord-Tenant Attorney Today
If you have questions about your landlord-tenant issue, or any other matter related to Washington real estate law, you should speak to an attorney as soon as you can. To schedule a consultation, call the Brink Law Firm today at 253.620.6666 or send us an email through our online contact form.
Instructions: The following contact form is intended to help streamline the eviction process. If you’d like to hire us to help with your eviction, please fill out as much of it as you can. If you cannot fill in a space, leave it blank and we will follow up with you if we need additional information.