- Member of Washington State Bar Association (2017-present)
- Member of American Bar Association (2017-present)
Former Professional Affiliations
- Intern at the Pierce County prosecutor’s Office (2014)
- Intern at the Federal District Court in Western District of Washington (2015)
- Intern at the Washington State Attorney General’s Office (2016)
- Development Editor on the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2015-2017)
Attorney Clinton Brink is a Tacoma native and a recent Vanderbilt University Law School graduate. Clinton has grown up around construction and has been involved in the family rental property business from an early age. After graduating cum laude from Vanderbilt University in 2014, Clinton scored highly on the LSAT and was accepted to Vanderbilt Law School with a sizable scholarship. While there, Clinton took every land use and real estate-related class offered.
Despite attending law school out of state, Clinton returned home to Washington each summer. During his summers, Clinton interned successively for the Pierce County Prosecutor’s office, with the Honorable Judge Ronald B. Leighton of the Western Washington District Court, and with the Washington State Attorney General’s office. At each of these internships, Clinton wrote complicated briefs and polished his legal research and writing abilities.
Upon graduating law school in May 2017, Clinton joined his father Terry at the Brink Law Firm. Clinton will operate as an associate under Terry while he learns the ropes.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2017
- B.A., cum laude, Vanderbilt University, 2014
Admitted to Practice in:
- All Washington State Courts
- Federal US District Court for the Western District of Washington
Community and Charitable Activities
- Master Builder’s Association Associate Member (2017-present)
- American Mensa Member (2018-present)
Prior Community and Charitable Activities
- Bikes for Kids Volunteer (2007-2015)