Terry Brink is experienced at representing land owners in both Inverse Condemnation and Eminent Domain actions. He has enabled many land owners to obtain fair and comprehensive results. Terry’s objectives are focused on proving the highest and best use of the property, complete payment of damages to the remainder portion of the property, and if applicable, planning for relocation and relocation expenses.
Condemnation and Eminent Domain Practice Sub-Areas:
- Full payment for property rights to be taken by condemning agency
- Full payment for diminution in value of remainder property, if applicable
- Pre-condemnation land planning
- Proof of Highest and Best Use of affected property
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses, if applicable
- Settlement objective usually significantly exceeding initial offers