ATTORNEY CLINTON BRINK
- Member of Washington State Bar Association (2017-present)
- Member of American Bar Association (2017-present)
Community and Charitable Activities
- Volunteer at Bikes for Kids (2007-present)
Admitted to Practice in
- All Washington State Courts
- Federal US District Court for the Western District of Washington
Attorney Clinton Brink is a Tacoma native and a recent Vanderbilt University Law School graduate. Clinton has grown up around construction and has been involved in the family property rental business from an early age. After graduating cum laude from Vanderbilt University in 2014, Clinton scored highly on the LSAT and was accepted to Vanderbilt Law School with a sizable scholarship. While there, Clinton took every land use and real estate-related class offered.
Despite attending law school out of state, Clinton returned home to Washington each summer. During his summers, Clinton interned successively for the Pierce County Prosecutor’s office, with the Honorable Judge Ronald B. Leighton of the Western Washington District Court, and with the Washington State Attorney General’s office. At each of these internships, Clinton wrote complicated briefs and polished his legal writing abilities.
Upon graduating law school in May 2017, Clinton passed the Washington State Bar Exam on the first try and joined his father Terry at Brink Law Firm. Clinton will operate as an associate under Terry while he learns the ropes. This will be a boon for clients, since Clinton can handle less complicated cases at a dramatic discount from Terry’s hourly wage. Of course, Terry will proof all of Clinton’s work to ensure that it is up to the Brink Law Firm’s exacting standards.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2017
- B.A., cum laude, Vanderbilt University, 2014
- Intern at the Pierce County prosecutor’s Office (2014)
- Intern at the Federal District Court in Western District of Washington (2015)
- Intern at the Washington State Attorney General’s Office (2016)
- Development Editor on the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2015-2017)